Friday, July 3, 2009

Batman and Robin


In the previous post I mentioned how much I'm liking some of DC's comic again. My favorite right now would have to be the new Batman and Robin comic by Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly. I am loving this comic.

I think very highly of Grant Morrison as a writer, but just as there is a lot of his stuff I think is some of the best comic writing out there, there is also a lot I don't care for. His most recent work on Batman and Final Crisis I didn't care for. I tried to read Final Crisis but gave up after three issues.

But this series is GREAT! I love it! Everything about it is so good. Frank Quitely brings the pages to such a life. This is the type of comics that makes me think of how I felt when I was a kid and reading comics.

Within two issues this has become one of my favorite comics out there right now. It's one of those comics that I can't wait for the next issue to come out.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: