Thursday, August 14, 2008

And In This Corner...





















The big summer match up between Marvel and DC. I have to say that this is the best issue of "Final Crisis" so far and it's made me decide to pick up the next issue...probably. I'm still on the fence on this series. I read an issue and seem to be more lost than when I started it. I'm really not a big fan of the current DC universe so maybe this book isn't for me.

On the other hand I am enjoying "Secret Invasion" quite a bit. While I think the previous two issues kind of were drug out and could have been combined into one issue, this issue the action starts moving again. But I have to ask, what was the point of the space ship that landed in the Savage Land with all the Marvel Heroes from the 70's. It seems like they all were skrulls, so what were they up to? And didn't the previous issue of SI end with Captain America? Did I miss something? Still I am enjoying this series and really like what they're doing with it.

No comments: